ITHR Technical/Functional Expert
A global Luxury group, Kering develops an ensemble of luxury houses in fashion, leather goods, jewellery and watches: Gucci, Bottega Veneta, Saint Laurent, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Brioni, Christopher Kane, McQ, Stella McCartney, Tomas Maier, Boucheron, Dodo, Girard-Perregaux, Pomellato, Qeelin and Ulysse Nardin. Kering is also developing the Sport & Lifestyle brands Puma, Volcom and Cobra. By ‘empowering imagination', Kering encourages its brands to reach their potential, in the most sustainable manner.
The Group generated revenue of €12.385 billion in 2016 and had more than 40,000 employees at year end. The Kering share is listed on Euronext Paris (FR 0000121485, KER.PA, KER.FP).
The ITHR Technical/Functional Expert will be working on processes, applications and systems supporting Human Resources processes and their interfaces with Kering's Information System, with a special focus on Workday, Docebo and Concur.
- Collect Business needs and requirements for change requests or projects on HR Information System
- Identify "Common Initiatives" regrouping converging Brands change requests and/or projects when possible and communicate improvement opportunities to Business owners
- Write detailed functional specifications corresponding to the expressed change requests or project, taking into account system capabilities
- Gather functional requirements in collaboration with HR Teams and translate them into system testing and implementation
- Run analysis and provide solutions to functional and technical requirements/issues
- As a Project Manager:
- Define change or project plan (when needed) identifying key milestones, phases, and feasible commitments regarding Business stakeholders
- Work in collaboration with Project Leaders from other Kering IT Shared Services Departments
- Follow change and project requests by monitoring progress, tracking activities
- Proactively report issues and problems and provide recommendations and action plans
- Participate in cross area projects by providing expertise when needed
- Support the different Business functions for the use of HR system functions:
- Contribute to incident / problem solving by providing reactive support and expertise
- Recommend controls by identifying problems and proactive maintenance actions
- Coordinate activities of suppliers involved in incident/ problem solving and/or delivering changes or projects
- Control external resources delivery quality and exhaustiveness of documentation
- Maintain documentation about HR systems (protocols, interfaces, architecture...)
- Ensure the respect of Kering IT Shared Services processes and methodologies throughout all activities, and educate Business users by promoting the use of these processes
- Be a reference for Business users by writing and maintaining user documentation, and provide user training if necessary
- Work with Workday team to map data for integrations and system changes needed to receive Workday integration data
- 5+ years as an Analyst with extensive hands-on business analysis experience
- Experience in Project Management and prior involvement with HR technology related projects, with skills and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at once
- Experience within IT Area in a Multinational Company and/or consulting company working on HRIS Projects
- Knowledge of HR Information Systems, Travel Expenses systems, Personnel Cost Management tools and eLearning tools
- Experience in the deployment and support of Saas HR applications (Workday, Docebo, Concur) is required
- Available to travel
- Previous experience in fashion companies is a plus
- Strong ability to interface with stakeholders in both Information Technology and the business units to partner on project scope, risk mitigation and issue resolution
- Strong communication and relationship skills: ability to communicate effectively and confidently with business partners, project team members and management
- Ability to lead meetings and presentations and conduct workshops
- Rigorous with a keen attention to detail
- Autonomous, with strong organization skills, ownership and accountability.
- Teamwork capabilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills a prerequisite (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Fluency in English and Italian is required (read, written, spoken).
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77) e in nessun caso sono imposti limiti di età.