- Azienda:RETAIL SEARCH SRL
- Funzione:Marketing & Comunicazione
- Data:10 Aprile 2018
- Sede di lavoro:Lombardia (Milano)
- Salario Annuo Lordo:50.000 - 80.000 EUR
- Contratto:Full Time
We are looking for a role of Marketing Manager for one of the most important International Company.
The purpose of this position is to build and manage the country integrated marketing strategies ( PR, media, consumer engagement , channel marketing) based on the regional brief and local business priorities, as well as planning budget, in order to further build the brand equity , market share and to grow and support the business.
- Develop, Build and Execute the country marketing strategy, aligning local and global business goals short to long term, managing the planning budget.
- Build and manage the media plan in line with the seasonal marketing strategy including traditional media, digital/social/mobile, including clear ROI KPI’S in order to build equity and market share and support business.
- Build and manage engagement plans in order to connect with Target Audience through engagement and making sure our engagement plans drive and support business.
- Manage local social networks setting clear strategies and kpi’s for each - Manage media and engagement agencies. Have QBR meetings to maximize WOW and ROI. Set clear objectives and expectations for media and engagement 3rd parties
- Build and manages PR plan to achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage for the brand and its programs across all available media, in partnership with Cluster PR’s:
- Proactively identify opportunities and story angles to tell the brand story to gain positive and qualitative press coverage
- Create opportunities to support key wholesale initiatives for the Country
- Build solid personal relationships with top tier fashion, marketing, trade, consumer/lifestyle, broadcast and radio press/media, as well as opinion leaders, influencers and develop an internal database of journalists, influencers, opinion leaders, relevant at Country or Pan European level Milan being European fashion capital
- Build and drive in-store customer marketing strategies across retail & wholesale i
- Work with business partners in market to drive full execution of marketing, to best align marketing assets to the customer's own marketing initiatives to drive revenue increase within positioning objectives
- Maintain business relationships (internal and external partners) and monitor the business environment to make recommendations to adjust marketing plans accordingly.
- Plan and Manage marketing budget
- Identify ongoing opportunities for brand and market share enhancement, effectiveness, and efficiencies
- Build strong relationship with marketing teams
Education: Bachelor's degree in a business or marketing related field
Years of Experience: 7 + years of experience with proven track record in marketing , including people management
Languages: English, Italian is required
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77) e in nessun caso sono imposti limiti di età.