Marketing Manager Italy Apparel Field
- Azienda:RETAIL SEARCH SRL
- Area:Marketing & Comunicazione
- Data:05 Gennaio 2018
- Sede di lavoro:Lombardia (Milano)
- Salario Annuo Lordo:50.000 - 80.000 EUR
- Contratto:Full Time
We are looking for a role of Marketing Manager Italy for one of the most important International Company.
The purpose of this position is to build and manage the country integrated marketing strategies ( PR, media, consumer engagement , channel marketing) based on the regional brief and local business priorities, as well as planning budget, in order to further build the brand equity , market share and to grow and support the business.
- Develop, Build and Execute the country marketing strategy, aligning local and global business goals short to long term , managing the planning budget.
- Build and manage the country media plan in line with the seasonal marketing strategy including traditional media, digital/social/mobile, including clear ROI KPI’S in order to build equity and market share and support business.
- Build and manage country engagement plans in order to connect with Target Audience through engagement and making sure our engagement plans drive and support business.
- Manage local social networks setting clear strategies and kpi’s for each - Manage media and engagement agencies. Have QBR meetings to maximize WOW and ROI. Set clear objectives and expectations for media and engagement 3rd parties
- Build and manages PR plan to achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage for the brand and its programs across all available media, in partnership with Cluster PR’s:
- Proactively identify opportunities and story angles to tell the brand story to gain positive and qualitative press coverage
- Create opportunities to support key wholesale initiatives for the Country
- Build solid personal relationships with top tier fashion, marketing, trade, consumer/lifestyle, broadcast and radio press/media, as well as opinion leaders, influencers and develop an internal database of journalists, influencers, opinion leaders, relevant at Country or Pan European level Milan being European fashion capital
- Build and drive in-store customer marketing strategies across retail & wholesale in Italy, managing one Channel/ BE marketing manager
- Work with business partners in market to drive full execution of marketing in the country, to best align marketing assets to the customer's own marketing initiatives to drive revenue increase within positioning objectives
- Maintain business relationships (internal and external partners) and monitor the business environment to make recommendations to adjust marketing plans accordingly.
- Collaborate with Brand Marketing / Environment and Creative Services to provide input regarding retail needs, consumer needs and opportunities
- Plan and Manage country marketing budget
- Identify ongoing opportunities for brand and market share enhancement, effectiveness, and efficiencies
- Build strong relationship with marketing teams
Education: Bachelor's degree in a business or marketing related field
Years of Experience: 7 + years of experience with proven track record in marketing , including people management
- Be the local expert in PR, media and engagement. Be locally connected with industry leaders and influencers.
- Consumer & Market Insight - Interprets multiple sources of consumer and marketplace insights to deploy marketing programs that create desire and drive consumer demand for the brand.
- Strategic – looks beyond today, for long-term, sustained demand creation and energized brand equity differentiation.
- Marketing ROI – Adept at a full range of marketing measurements tools to focus spending allocation and evaluating success. Demonstrates that executed programs build brand equity in addition to revenue increases
Languages; English, Italian is required (Spanish / French would also be beneficial but not essential)
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77) e in nessun caso sono imposti limiti di età.