Brand Environment Marketing Manager Italy Apperel Field
- Azienda:RETAIL SEARCH SRL
- Area:Marketing & Comunicazione
- Data:05 Gennaio 2018
- Sede di lavoro:Lombardia (Milano)
- Salario Annuo Lordo:50.000 - 80.000 EUR
- Contratto:Full Time
We are looking for a role of Brand Environment Marketing Manager Italy for one of the most important International Company.
As Channel and Brand Environment Marketing Manager you will drive in-store customer marketing strategies across retail & wholesale in Italy, effectively manage the execution and implementation of Windows, Instore and Brand Environment Activities in full alignment with Global /Local Strategy to deliver a consistent, premium brand experience at retail (mainline + outlet; O&O and Franchised) and wholesale, drive footfall and conversion and establish the brand with core target consumers
-Build, implement, produce and drive in-store customer marketing activations across retail & wholesale in Italy, reporting to Country marketing manager
-Work with business partners in market to drive full execution of channel marketing in the country, to best align marketing assets to the customer's own marketing initiatives to drive revenue increase within brand positioning objectives
-Work in collaboration with the Country Retail/ Wholesale Team (Visual Merchandisers, Store VMRs) and/or Local VM agencie as well as the Marketing Manager to deliver the best in class consumer experience at store level by implementing and executing on-shop floor activities in full alignment with the Global / Local strategy, up to specified quality standards and across the relevant retail (mainline + outlet) and wholesale channels -Implement Windows and Instore POS Programs
-Maintain the visual presentation in showroom spaces as well as on key event set-ups -Drive the Visual Merchandising implementation in New Stores (mainline + outlets) / Shop in Shops / Concessions / Refits / Wholesale Spaces, as well as consumer visibility to drive footfall -Ensure VMRs are equipped with campaign principles and visual merchandising know how to build brand loyalty, inspire consumers and drive sell out -Manage the production, logistic and implementation process of required Channel marketing or BE tools that fall out of central production scope; following brand guidelines / seasonal direction -Work in close partnership with the Store Implementation Teams to maintain and/or upgrade the store environments
-Manage country channel marketing and brand environment marketing budget and evaluate ROI
-Monitor retail and wholesale marketing KPI’s in order to drive footfall and sell out -Identify ongoing opportunities for brand and market share enhancement, effectiveness, and efficiencies
-Build strong relationship with marketing teams
Education: Bachelor's degree in a business or marketing related field
Years of Experience: 5 + years of experience with proven track record in marketing activations
- Be the local expert in PR, media and engagement. Be locally connected with industry leaders and influencers.
- Consumer & Market Insight – Interprets multiple sources of consumer and marketplace insights to deploy marketing programs that create desire and drive consumer demand for the brand.
- Strategic – looks beyond today, for long-term, sustained demand creation and energized brand equity differentiation.
- Marketing ROI – Adept at a full range of marketing measurements tools to focus spending allocation and evaluating success. Demonstrates that executed programs build brand equity in addition to revenue increases
Languages; English, Italian is required (Spanish / French would also be beneficial but not essential)
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77) e in nessun caso sono imposti limiti di età.