- Azienda:Pambianco Jobs cerca per azienda cliente
- Area:Commerciale, Finanza / Amministrazione & Controllo, IT
- Data:21 Dicembre 2017
- Sede di lavoro:Lombardia (Milano)
- Salario Annuo Lordo:25.000 - 50.000 EUR
- Contratto:Full Time
Prestigious Luxury Brand Company researches, for the Milan headquarters, a resource, interested in working within a company characterized by strong dynamism, as:
The candidate, referring to the Function Director, is in charge of mapping and reengineering processes in the planning, execution and business intelligence/reporting contexts. Collaborate closely with the IT department to develop new solutions, he should maintain and expand industry knowledge ensuring it remains consistent with the latest industry baseline and cognizant of forthcoming industry change.
The resource will be responsible for the following activities:
- Prepare business presentations for internal Executives' meetings to ensure all parties receive accurate, relevant information;
- Analyse financial impact and success of the Company's brands, budget performance, KPI’s and recommend plans to address;
- Conduct and collect research (internal and externally sourced) that contributes to the identification of market, wholesale and Brand trends and opportunities to improve performance;
- Proactively suggest areas of opportunity for business improvement regarding internal processes and procedures;
- Ensure data quality and accuracy, company systems, database information are fully maintained, precise and up to date.
- It’s appreciate previous experience in the role at an international level and preferably within the Luxury sector;
- University Degree in Business, Management, Finance or other equivalent degrees;
- Proficiency in Italian and English language;
- Experience of preparing management reports/data and Board presentations;
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Good inter-personal skills and team working capabilities.
The research is oriented towards candidates both male and female. If you want to apply for this position please submit your cv with a photo and the authorization to process your personal data (Legislative Decree n° 196/2003) by the Dicember 31th 2017.
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77) e in nessun caso sono imposti limiti di età.